Enterprise Analyst 1.0
17 Nov 2009
Using Enterprise Analyst, software analysts, architects and developers can validate, simulate and document future system domain models. The tool allows them to concentrate on the core of the system domain logic and is able to test the system during the analysis phase.
Some of the important benefits of applying formal analysis are:
- Much lower defect rate in the later phases (project time and cost decrease)
- Easier understanding and specification of the user requirements (software quality increases)
- Platform independent models as formal as the source code (future system maintenance, extension or technology update much easier)
- System documentation validated and generated (documentation quality increases)
Enterprise Analyst extends Enterprise Architect's built-in model validation capabilities by:
- Actively guiding the developer towards correcting syntax errors when validating model syntax
- Simulating and testing model semantics and helping the developer to achieve the needed functionality
- Checking model specifications for completeness and producing convenient documentation
SDE for IntelliJ IDEA (PE) for Windows
IntelliJ IDEA UML plugin: UML diagrams, use case modeling, textual analysis...
SDE for Eclipse (PE) for Windows
Eclipse UML plugin: UML diagrams, use case modeling, textual analysis...
SDE for IntelliJ IDEA (CE) for Windows
UML modelling Plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA: UML diagrams, textual analysis, CRC, ...
SDE for NetBeans (PE) for Windows
NetBeans UML plugin: UML diagrams, use case modeling, textual analysis...
SDE for Eclipse (CE) for Windows
UML modelling Plug-in for Eclipse: UML diagrams, textual analysis, CRC, ...
SDE for NetBeans (CE) for Windows
UML modelling Plug-in for NetBeans: UML diagrams, textual analysis, CRC, ...
Pacestar UML Diagrammer
Professional easy to learn and use UML 2.0 diagram drawing tool
DB Visual ARCHITECT for Windows
Database design tool - reverse legacy system, ORM, ER Diagram, Class modelling
DBVA for Eclipse for Windows
A database design plug-in for Eclipse that supports ORM and ER Diagram
DBVA for NetBeans for Windows
A database design plug-in for NetBeans that supports ORM and ER Diagram
DBVA for IntelliJ IDEA for Windows
A database design plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA that supports ORM and ER Diagram
Visual Paradigm for UML Standard
Generate code from UML
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams
Trace Modeler is an easy to use and smart editor for UML sequence diagrams
C/C++/C#/Java code generation from UML statecharts.
Visual Paradigm for UML Community
UML Tool - UML diagrams, use case modeling, reverse engineering and more...
Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler
UML CASE tool - UML diagrams, use case modeling, reverse engineering and more...
EventStudio System Designer
Sequence Diagram Based Systems Engineering and Architecture Design Tool
Edraw UML Diagram
Professional UML Diagrams and Software Diagrams Drawing Tools with Examples.
Create UML Class Diagrams with automatic layout, requiring no manual positioning
Visual Paradigm for UML Professional
Design class diagram generate to ERD and generate Hibernate ORM code